BestLet Cambridge appreciates your business. As such we have earned a reputation for providing good quality accommodation at a fair price with reliable and friendly support. Our aim is to provide you with a hassle-free tenancy in a property that suits your needs.
Below you will find a comprehensive guide to our fees and charges. If you require any additional information don't hesitate to contact a member of the BestLet team.
What to pay
Agency Fee - to be paid upon application. Payable via cash, personal cheque, bank draft or building society cheque.
Referencing Fee - to be paid upon application. Payable via cash, personal cheque, bank draft or building society cheque.
Deposit - to be paid upon acceptance. Payable via bank draft or building society cheque.
First Month’s Rent - to be paid upon key collection. Payable via bank draft or building society cheque.
Renewal Fee - to be paid upon application. Payable via cash, personal cheque, bank draft or building society cheque.
Check Out Fee - to be paid at the end of tenancy. To be deducted from deposit.
Agency Fee - All properties £245, Rooms £40, Company Lets £295
-£85 per Applicant
-£95 per Applicant - instant online
-£75 per Guarantor (if required)
-£25 credit check (rooms only)
-£155 Company let
-£140 each renewal
-£25 room only
- If you withdraw your application or if the application is unsuccessful due to reference reasons you will forfeit any fees paid.
- The Deposit will be at least the equivalent of one month’s rent plus £250.00 (Rooms, 1 month + £50.00). Your Deposit will be held in our Clients Deposit Account unless specifically agreed otherwise.
- Returned cheques, dishonoured Standing Order payments and all rental payments in cash will incur a handling fee of £30.00 + VAT per item.
- Rent arrears reminder letters will be charged £30.00 + VAT each time.
- Failure to cancel standing orders resulting in further return of money paid £20.00 each occasion.
- If you vacate before the expiry of the fixed term, you will have to pay the rent and all other outgoings until any new Tenant is in occupation. If you leave under these circumstances, you will be charged a Rearrangement Fee of £250.00. This will be deducted from your Deposit.
Check out charges - to be deducted from your deposit
Furnished £35 per room
All of the above fees are subject to VAT @ the standard rate